Hello Ashbourne – we love you!
For Valentine’s Day week (Monday 14th – Sunday 20th Feb) we are launching “Love Ashbourne” – a project where we spend a week spreading practical love with this amazing town and the surrounding areas.
What are we up to?
- You may grab a coffee from a local store find that we’ve already paid for it for you in advance.
- You may work in a school and be sent some cakes from us.
- You can sign up for a free date night box at ashelim.ch/date
- You may be made a pledge of a specific gift from one of the members of our church.
- If you receive help from our Food Bank you will be given an additional gift on top of the usual food parcels.
- Plus so much more!
We recognise that there have been so many local heroes in this last year and we want to honour them and ask you to nominate some people to receive gift vouchers to be spent in local businesses.
If you believe you know someone who is a local hero – we’d love to celebrate them. Use the form: ashelim.ch/nominate to nominate your hero and we may pick them to receive a gift voucher of up to £50 for a local business.
We will be celebrating at least one local hero every day in the week following Valentine’s Day! Deadline for submission is Friday 11th February but get your nominations in as early as possible!
Why are we doing it?
Why are we doing this?
Because God loves Ashbourne! And we want to share His love and joy with you in these difficult times.
So keep your eye out for all of these things and many more, use the hash tag #LoveAshbourne on all your socials to see some other things going on!
Ashbourne, we love you.
Connect with us
If you are struggling during this time we’d love to help in any way we can, just drop us a message on social media or email: email@example.com
And if you want to find out about what else we’re doing as a Church have a look at our calendar page. We’d love you to join us on Sunday morning at 10:30 live on YouTube as we journey with each other in discovering more of who God is and His love for each of us!